Did You Know?
Little Known Facts:
- Number of children diagnosed with cancer each school day: 46
- Number of children who will not survive: 1 in 4
- Number of children currently fighting cancer: 35,000
- Number of new drugs developed for childhood cancer in the past 25 years: 1 (yikes!)
- The only age group with declining survival rates: 15-22 year olds
- Percentage of cancer research money spent on childhood cancers: 3% (ouch!)
- Age group (other than 70+) with the highest cancer fatality rate: Teenagers
- Age group with the most advanced cancer at the time of diagnosis: Teenagers
- Age group with the highest number of life long chemo side effects: 15-22 year olds
- The most under represented age group in clinical trials: 15-19 year olds
Dr. Michael Kalafatis:
CLEVELAND, OHIO: -- A Cleveland State University professor accidentally stumbled upon a potential breakthrough in fighting cancer.
Dr. Michael Kalafatis was working on an experiment in the Cleveland State University Chemistry Department involving blood coagulation when he discovered something totally unrelated.
The substance he was experimenting with killed cancer cells without damaging outside tissue. Cleveland Clinic researchers also tested his drug and found the same results, as did the National Institutes of Health when they tested it on nearly 60 different cancer lines.
So why isn’t this cancer story reaching national news? It is amazing that this cancer drug news garnered such little attention. If your loved ones have ever been touched by cancer, you know the importance of such a discovery.
Please pass this information and link to everyone you know.
Dr. David Vesely:
TAMPA, FLORIDA: Dr. David Vesely, while working at the James A. Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, Florida discovered that when Peptides, a natural human hormone produced by the heart, was inject into Petri dishes filled with cancer cells, the cancer cells were destroyed, they literally exploded. Experiment after experiment proved that the treatments worked. Up to 97% of the cancer was gone, totally eliminated within 24 hours.
The worst types of human cancers were then injected into mice and allowed to grow into massive tumors. Within a 2 to 4 week treatment period, up to 80% of the mice were completely clear of all cancer, and the cancer did not return. In the remaining 20%, the tumors were reduced in size by 90% to 97%, and the remaining cancer was kept under control as you would any chronic condition.
To read more about this amazing new treatment go to: